Holy Family Hospital will hold a CME Summit offering 5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits, one in Risk Management. Breakfast and lunch are provided.
Speakers and topics are:
- Prerak Shah, MD.: Fall Risk/Patient Safety in the Dizzy Patient,
- David Boruta, II, MD.: Updates in Diagnosis & Treatment of Endometrial Cancer
- Samy Sidhom, MD.: Updates in Diagnosis & Treatment of Lung Cancer
- Liam Hurley, MD.: Updates in Diagnosis & Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Ankur Mehta, MD.: The Role of Genomics
CME Credit: 5 credits (one qualifies for Risk Management)
Easy registration with the online form below!
For more information please [email protected]
*Holy Family Hospital CME Program is accredited by the Massachusetts Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Continuing Medical Education Committee of Holy Family Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(s) ™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This activity meets the criteria of Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine for risk management study.