In Haverhill, care for the following adult conditions is provided through three distinct settings and each with private rooms.
- Anxiety and depression – Center for Recovery and Wellness
- People 55+ experiencing major life changes – Senior Adult Behavioral Medicine Center
- Support following drug and alcohol detoxification – The Comprehensive Outpatient Addiction Program (ValleyCAP), which includes intensive outpatient day and evening programs (IOP), outpatient medication assisted therapy (MAT) and structured outpatient addiction programs (SOAP)
In Methuen, we provide short-term inpatient stabilization treatment for individuals 18 and over who are affected by mental health and/or chemical dependency conditions.
Across both campuses, our multidisciplinary, bi-lingual team is committed to nurturing a patient's health and well-being through patient-centered collaboration. We offer:
- Diagnostic assessment
- Goal-oriented treatment plans
- Medication for symptom management
- Strategies to improve functional ability
- Holistic groups for stress management
- Individual and group counseling
- Rehabilitative exercises
- Individualized plans for long-term health
- Assistance with community reintegration
With direct access to each hospital campus, patients also benefit from our ability to address any medical problems during their stay.
Domestic Violence - Family Safety Project
The Family Safety Project at Holy Family Hospital in Methuen is a comprehensive, multifaceted response to the crisis of domestic and family abuse. More specifically, our program is a seven-component (as shown below), pro-active intervention that seeks to provide safety for victims of domestic violence through community collaboration, training and education, prevention and outreach, and perpetrator intervention.