Scheduled, emergency, interventional and routine diagnostic imaging services are provided for inpatients in our care and for outpatients by appointment. Our team will work with you to schedule the earliest available appointment at the location with the most appropriate imaging modality for your health care needs.
Our primary locations are at our campuses in Methuen and Haverhill. In addition, we also offer an MRI option in Salem, New Hampshire, PET imaging in both Methuen and Haverhill, and walk-in options for diagnostic X-rays.
3-D mammography, the most exciting advancement in breast cancer detection in more than 30 years, is now available at our Methuen campus. 3-D mammography offers benefits over more conventional screening technologies and techniques, improving early detection of smaller breast cancers.
Diagnostic services and technologies offered include the following:
- 64-Slice Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Low-Dose CT Lung Cancer Screening
- Diagnostic Radiology (X-ray)
- Mammography, including 3-D mammography provided in Methuen
- Nuclear Medicine
- PET-CT Imaging, provided by New England PET Imaging
- Bone Density Testing
- Dysphagia Swallowing Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Neurological Testing (EEG and EMG)
* The mammography facilities at Holy Family Hospital’s Methuen and Haverhill campuses are certified by the American College of Radiology, the Mammography Quality Standards Act and are licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.